Texte tiré de la documentation officielle:
Gymboree offers courses for young children from birth to age 5]. (...) At Gymboree Geneva you are guaranteed to spend a magical moment with your child. And some wonderful bonds of friendship are made here! Once you have finished class there is a snack area where you can feed your child (we have high chairs, fridge, microwave and free tea and coffee) and chat with other Gymboree parents. (...)
- Music: explore the power of rhythm, melody, harmony and beat, as your child builds a foundation of musical skills that enhance physical, social and intellectual development. (...)
- Art: (...) through painting, sculpture, drawing, collage, dramatic play and more, our classes give children an age-appropriate outlet for learning and self-expression.
- Play and learn: (...) Encourage development through play and learning with our seven-level programme designed to support your child's growth at his or her own individual pace.(...)
- Family classes: Bring all your children to the same class and enjoy fun learning activities created for siblings. Explore play environments, movement games and parachute activities designed to support the physical, social and language development of your children.
Lieu où les bébés sont bien accueillis
- Log in or register to post comments
- Printer-friendly version
It's a concept that works extremely well all over the world! In Geneva, Gymboree is located in Grand-Saconnex, which houses a large community of expats. All courses are taught in English - a nice way to accustom Baby to another language, for French-speakers or bilingual families. The "Family classes" option is quite unique in Geneva; registration to that activity entitles you to free access to play gym time on Sundays - check website for the timetable.